Fluoridated tap water and toothpaste are oftentimes considered the main sources of fluoride exposure, but it turns out that common food items could actually be largely contributing to your fluoride intake. According to fluoride expert Jeff Green, who has been actively protesting and studying the effects of fluoride on the body for other 15 years, one common food product contains up to 180 times more fluoride than your fluoridated tap water!
According to Green, the culprit is non-organic food, but not just one kind. If you’re still eating conventionally-farmed food products, you may be unknowingly exposing yourself to extreme levels of fluoride. Green says this is made possible by fluoride going incognito within the food supply in a very concerning way:
“Cryolite is actually sodium aluminum fluoride… This sodium aluminum fluoride is especially effective at killing bugs,” Green says. “It’s also very sticky, so when they spray it, it’s more likely to stick on your produce, unless you’re… really working at trying to get it off of it.”
Fluoride-Based Pesticide Contaminating Food Staples
While Green states that a large number of non-organic produce items can contain shocking levels of this fluoride-based pesticide, iceberg lettuce may be one of the largest offenders. In fact, iceberg lettuce can now be laced with a startling 180 parts per million (ppm) of fluoride – 180 times higher than the ‘recommended’ water fluoridation level. This ‘health’ food could actually be corroding your body with heavy levels of fluoride. But what other seemingly-healthy produce items contain high amounts of fluoride?
- Citrus fruits are actually allowed to contain 95 ppm’s of sodium fluoride.
- Potatoes can have as much as 22 ppm’s on the outside, and 2 ppm inside.
- Raisins are allowed 55 ppm’s.
Fluoride has been linked to decreased IQ in children, and even the United States government is calling for lower levels of fluoride to be added to United States water supplies. Perhaps the next big hurdle in the fight against fluoride will be within the food industry.
- Scientists Uncover Truth About Fluoride and Other Water Contaminants
- Breaking: Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research
- Fluoride Supplements Shown to Have No Benefits, Only Dangers
- Feds May Allow Unregulated Pharmaceuticals in Water Supply
- Government Calls for Lower Fluoride Levels and Admits it Harms Children
- Toxic Tap Water: Chemical Laden Water Tied to a Number of Life Threatening Diseases
Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/common-food-items-could-contain-180-times-more-fluoride-than-tap-water/#ixzz1rYffvpx3
BACK to margotbworldnews.com