- Iran: We’ll fire 150,000 missiles at Israel if attacked
- Egypt Elections: Voters Stream To Polls In First Democratic Elections
- Cesuim Fell All Over Japan, Even On Okinawa
- Vindicated seismologist says Japan still underestimates threat
- Pakistan demands US vacate air base after deadly strikes. Pakistan blames NATO forces for killing up to 28 Pakistani soldiers at military outposts
- UK extremely worried about stolen nukes ~ dan fey
- #Radiation in Japan: Southern Miyagi's Disaster Debris May Be Too Radioactive
- Radioactive Rice: 1270 Bq/kg of Cesium from Rice in Onami District, Fukushima City
- 'Anthrax isn't scary at all compared to this': Man-made flu virus with potential to wipe out many millions if it ever escaped is created in research lab ~ By Daily Mail Reporter.
- Scientists Brace for Media Storm Around Controversial Flu Studies
- STAY AWAY FROM CHEMOTHERAPY AND RADIATION. By Dr. James Howenstine, MD.
- Vitamin C debate continues - Video. Vitamin C and it's effectiveness in fighting any number of ills is a hot topic right now. - read full story
- Coffee Emerges As Protective Against Cancer And Other Diseases
- Ready Packed Salad Product Recalled By Ready Pac Foods Due To E. Coli
Written by Catharine Paddock PhD: Scientists in Sweden have discovered certain peptides kill off the yeast Malassezia sympodialis which can trigger skin disorders such as atopic eczema, seborrhoeic eczema, and dandruff, without harming healthy skin cells... [read article]
Senate Moves To Allow Military To Intern Americans Without Trial. The Senate is going to vote on whether Congress will give this president—and every future president — the power to order the military to pick up and imprison, without charge or trial, civilians anywhere in the world.
Britain unites with smaller countries to block US bid to legalise cluster bombs. Israel, Russia and China along with America wanted to approve use of 'bomblets' that often unintentionally maim and kill civilians.
$707,568,901,000,000: How (And Why) Banks Increased Total Outstanding Derivatives By A Record $107 Trillion In 6 Months.
Cost of living: Bocas Del Toro, Panama, 10.24.11
The Science of Sarcasm? Yeah, Right. How do humans separate sarcasm from sincerity? Research on the subject is leading to insights about how the mind works. Really
Apple iTunes flaw 'allowed government spying for 3 years' . An unpatched security flaw in Apple’s iTunes software allowed intelligence agencies and police to hack into users’ computers for more than three years, it’s claimed.